What are Stem Cells?
Those cells in the body that have not yet differentiated are known as stem cells. They have the ability to replicate themselves to make an unspecified number of copies in order to perform innumerable functions of the body. These cells are best-known for their self-renewal property as they have the potential to renew themselves or replace the damaged or lost ones.
Today, with the advancement in technology it is possible to frame the cells to specific type the patient needs, and then re-inject in the body to treat a particular condition. Stem cells and their products are being widely all over the world to help people suffering from various medical conditions. The use of Stem Cell Therapy & Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi in the medical field has captured the interest of not only the doctors but above all, patients as it is an easy, simple, and more natural solution to many diseases and conditions
Stem Cell Therapy:
The procedure which involves the use of stem cell for treating and preventing disease is known as stem cell therapy. Stem cells can be collected in three ways,
- from a human embryo
- from an adult
- from the lab
The therapy utilizing adult stem cells is generally safe as it is done by extracting stem cells from the patient’s body that eliminates the risk of many adverse reactions.
Long-term Conditions that can be Treated Stem Cell Therapy:
For several years, doctors have been using this interesting approach to treat,
- neck pain
- heart disease
- hair loss
The results can vary from person to person depending upon the severity of the condition being treated. And in most cases, it requires multiple treatments to get a high-quality outcome.
Who is the Candidate?
- It is the right option for people seeking non-surgical treatment for their disease.
- Any male or female with moderate osteoarthritis can undergo this treatment.
- The treatment can also treat fine lines, wrinkles, sagging or volume loss
- A good option for those who don’t want to get facelift surgery
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome and are in good physical and mental health
- Adults with neck pain, stiffness, spasms, and tingling can also get benefits from the treatment
- If you want to combat baldness then infusion of stem cells can help you regrow hair
To get outstanding results from this treatment, you have to prepare well for it. Have a detailed discussion with your doctor about your condition and medical history to let him evaluate what health complications you may be at risk for in the future. Most doctors give the following pre-operative instructions before Stem cell therapy & treatment Dubai,
- Avoid consuming alcohol
- Quit smoking a month before the procedure as it affects healing
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure or sun sun-bathing for a few days prior to the treatment
- Bring a family member or a friend with you at the stem cell appointment so he/she can stay with you all the time
FDA has approved this treatment, so it is wholly safe to get it. Also, it is painless therefore administration of local anesthesia into the body is enough to carry out this procedure. But you should get this therapy from an experienced practitioner to get the desired results without complications.
Stem cell therapy in Dubai is completed in the following three steps,
- In the first step, a definite amount of blood is drawn from the veins to collect the stem cells
- The extracted blood is placed in the special machine to separate out the blank cells
- Stem cells are then intravenously administered in the patient’s body to treat the disease
Recovery after stem cell treatment is simple and short. Most patients take less than 14 days to completely recover from this outstanding procedure. Side-effects associated with this procedure include mild swelling, bruising, redness, discomfort, and pain in the injection site. But fortunately, the inflammation is temporary and goes away within 3-4 days. You will also be provided with some aftercare instructions following the procedure to heal quickly without complications.
Book an Appointment:
You now have the chance to take advantage of savings with our affordable Stem Cell Therapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. You can fill the consultation form or simply call us to book a free appointment at Dynamic clinic.