To Close the gaps in your smile, Dentists can use Esthetic Bridge!
It cannot be denied that just one missing tooth can affect not only your appearance but also your emotional health. In fact, a teeth gap is sufficient to make a most confident and proud person feel self-conscious and uncomfortable.
Dynamic clinic brings you a proven, and reliable solution — called Esthetic Bridges in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. This dental prosthesis uses adjacent crowns and false teeth to make the smile more beautiful and vibrant. Just for the record, in 2020, the Emiratis spent nearly AED 16 billion on dental treatments, and a lot of that money involved bridges.
Keep reading for details on this.
There are several different types of esthetic bridges. The most popular are:
- Traditional bridges. This prosthesis contains one or more fake teeth and is supported by crowns aka abutments. During operation, crowns are cemented on the healthy teeth adjacent to your missing tooth and a false tooth is placed in between.
- Cantilever bridges. They are designed when preparing abutment teeth only on one side of the missing tooth. They last between six to eight years in most cases.
- Maryland bridges. Bridges, which are also referred to as a Resin-bonded fixed partial denture. It is less invasive than other bridges and can last fifteen to twenty-two years.
For those who have one or more missing teeth, esthetic bridges offer a feasible, and reliable solution. They bridge the gap – as per its name – and prevent other teeth from shifting.
Note: Before getting bridges, you need to make sure that you have healthy teeth at either side of the lost tooth.
In general, these dental devices comprise a combination of ceramic/porcelain and metals. During the procedure, the custom-made crowns are positioned on either side of the misplaced tooth, with artificial teeth in between that fill the gap. It should also be noted that the general dentist may refer you to an orthodontist to replace your missing tooth safely.
Although Esthetic bridges don’t really expire, they aren’t supposed to last forever. The average dental bridge may last anywhere between 8 to 23 years depending on the health of the teeth and oral hygiene.
Pros and Cons:
The benefits of the Esthetic Bridge in Dubai are well-known, some of which are mentioned here:
- Prevents jawbone loss
- Improves eating, speaking, and self-esteem
- Encourages tooth roots
- Offer faster results
- Restores perfect set of teeth
- Preserves face’s normal shape
Though these devices have taken the beauty industry a step forward, it has also caused troubles that never occurred earlier. Here are four cons of Esthetic c bridges:
- The results are less long-lasting than that of implants and braces
- Cannot fix jaw bone loss
- It takes fairly a long time to provide desired results
- Teeth sensitivity, pain, discomfort, and dental infection are common side effects
Cost o Esthetic Bridge:
The Average Cost of Esthetic Bridges in Dubai & Abu Dhabi seems to range from about AED 2000 to AED 12000. But it is important to note that the price depends on many variables including the clinic’s reputation, number of teeth needed to restore a smile, bridge type, and the expertise of the orthodontist. This also means that the treatment cost could vary from patient to patient.
Following are the 5 best alternatives to bridges:
Why Choose us?
At Enfield Royal Clinic, our passion is to help patients enhance their smiles in the most natural and safe way. You can talk to our orthodontists about your desires and the problems you have, in a peaceful environment. Please note that the treatment plans recommended will be designed as per your expectations, needs, and budget.
Beyond that, every patient is given sufficient information and time to help make an informed decision. DR. MICHEL BOU CHAAYA is a certified and honest orthodontist, so patients are never pushed to have procedures they don’t want.
Please Speed up, you are Holding Everyone Up!
Kindly fill out the short consultation form or give us a call to schedule your appointment with one of our orthodontists.