Laser liposuction is safe, effective and painless procedure done to improve the body contours. This minimally invasive procedure is on rise because it effectively eliminates fat deposits from the body. It is also known as lipoplasty and is considered the best solution to overcome the problem of extra fat deposits. It helps the sufferers in regaining the lost confidence by contouring the body shape if you also want to know about the Laser Liposuction Cost in Dubai Read More.
Treatment Areas Cost:
It is done on the areas that contain extra fat deposits. Usually the treatment is done on
- Upper arms
- Chest area
Cost of Surgical & Non-surgical Liposuction:
If neither balanced diet nor exercise is helping you in eliminating extra fat bulges, then laser liposuction might be a solution. Laser beam is targeted on the treatment area to remove extra fat deposits from specific areas of the body. Fat pockets are liquefied first and then sucked out from the body through a suction pipe. It stimulates the production of collagen of and elastin that results in more tight and firm skin. Generally, this process cost more or less, on the average 10,000 AED to 20,000 AED per session of Liposuction Cost. If you want to know more about the procedure, visit our clinic.
Who is the Candidate?
Initial consultation with your physician is compulsory because he is the one who will tell you whether you are a good candidate or not. You are a right prospect of the treatment if,
- Your skin is elastic which means it has the ability to retain its original after stretching
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of laser liposuction Cost procedure
- You are physically fit and healthy
- You don’t smoke cigarettes
- You want to eliminate fat from specific areas instead of whole body
- You want to improve your physical appearance and also your self-confidence
- Best way to eliminate fat from the mid-section
- Help you get a sculpted look
- Provides a skin that looks more supple and younger
- Non-invasive procedure with short recovery time
- It smoothen the visibility of stretch marks
- Also very effective in reducing cellulites
- Stimulates the production of the protein collagen and elastin, which makes the skin more tight and firm
- It makes the body slimmer and smarter quickly
Preparing for the treatment:
The doctor will ask you to follow some instructions to maximize the effectiveness of the procedure. Some of these important instructions are listed below,
- Do not smoke cigarettes and avoid drinking alcoholic beverages for 3 weeks before the treatment
- Inform the physician about the medications you are taking
- Buy all the prescribed medications in advance and bring them with you on the day of the treatment
- Discontinue taking ibuprofen and aspirin because later, they disturbs the healing process
- If you are allergic to anesthesia or any medication, tell the doctor about it
Procedure of Laser Liposuction:
During laser liposuction local anesthesia is used instead of general anesthesia. The procedure is quick and simple therefore short downtime is associated with it. Following are the steps that are performed in laser liposuction in Dubai,
- The surgeon initializes the procedure by marking the areas that need treatment
- A small incision, about the size of tip of the pen is created.
- Through this incision, laser beam of specific wavelength is directed on the marked area. It melts the fats cells which are then sucked out of the body.
- After the treatment you might feel a sensation of heat and pressure
- Through the lymphatic system the melted fat deposits are drained off from the body
Instructions – After the treatment:
You will require 2 or 3 weeks to fully recover from the treatment. After laser liposuction Cost in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, the physician will ask you to follow some instructions to optimize the recovery process
- You are advised to wear compression garments to minimize the burning, bruising, and swelling
- Avoid excessive sun-exposure on the treated site. Prefer wearing sun-block of strong SPF before going out.
- Avoid taking alcoholic beverages for at least 1 month of the treatment
- Walking is allowed but strenuous exercises should be avoided
- Take recommended medications on time
If you want to improve your look at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results, you can consider this procedure. You can book a free consultation with one of our experts to know more about the laser liposuction cost in Dubai.