For those that are Completely Bald, a Hair Transplant may not be Right!
At the dynamic clinic, we are experts in hair loss treatments. We strive to deliver exceptional patient care and pride ourselves on the quality of results we provide. Well, we get to hear several questions about hair restoration and the one question that we are asked too many times is “Can you be too bald for a Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah?” In this article, we’ll be talking about if that is possible or not. Continue reading!
Morosely, if you are completely bald, surgical hair restoration is not possible. A Hair Transplant is groundbreaking, but it’s not sorcery. The procedure involves the transfer of follicles from one part of the scalp to another. So, if you don’t have sufficient donor hair, how can the transfer take place?
How Does Hair Transplant Work?
At dynamic clinics, we usually perform hair transplants via FUE or FUT. Both these techniques trigger new hair growth for a fuller head of hair. The surgeon starts the procedure by numbing the scalp and extracting healthy follicles. Next, he re-inserts the follicles in the area that is bald. Because it’s a natural way of restoring hair so it provides 100% natural results. So that you know, the amount of follicles depends on the texture of the scalp, hair density, and elasticity of the skin.
Several factors assess if you are a candidate for a hair transplant. Firstly, it is important to have clear expectations. If you have a good donor area, the results will be better and vice versa. However, it can take up to nine months before the new follicles begin to grow. Next, consider the cost. Since hair transplant in Dubai is usually done for cosmetic purposes, insurance companies do not cover it. In addition to preparing yourself physically, financial planning is important too.
Top 3 Alternatives:
There are many effective alternatives to hair transplants. The top three replacements include:
- For those that want better, full coverage, wigs may be the right option.
- In most cases, the results of wigs look and feel 100% natural.
- Remember, the practitioner can use human hair or synthetic hair to provide you the desired results.
- ATP involves applying natural pigments to the scalp
- The pigments look like natural hair strokes, so 100% natural-looking results guaranteed
- Forms illusion of fuller hair, and works best on recessive hairlines
- Like ATP, SMP also creates the illusion of thicker hair
- tiny, layered points in various hues of black are used to give the desired results
- The professional makes sure that the dots look like natural hair
Get Hair Transplant in Dubai:
Is Hair restoration right for you? Consult with an experienced surgeon to talk about your concerns. Dr. Abdul Majeed Makkiya is a competent and experienced cosmetic surgeon. He is currently working at Dynamic clinic in Dubai. However, his expertise is known locally and internationally with certification in both surgical and non-surgical treatments. So, if you want to learn more about Can you be too bald for a Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? please contact him.