In the past, people were considering mesotherapy for only rejuvenating their skin as they were unaware of the fact that the treatment can be done to reduce fat as well. The treatment is done through series of injections and in these injections, there is also a fat-dissolving ingredient along with other ingredients so when injected in the body extra fat is also liquefied.
Mesotherapy vs. Liposuction:
Mesotherapy is a good alternative to liposuction because you can lose up to 2-5 inches of fat non-invasively by this method. Both men and women are preferring this non-surgical weight loss technique over traditional liposuction procedure because it produces outstanding results without undergoing a knife. In this therapy, a series of injections are inserted in the middle layer of the skin to dissolve extra fat bulges of that specific area. Mesotherapy is best suited for those who want to eliminate cellulite along with fat removal.
Liposuction, on the other hand, is a surgical way of removing fat from the body. The technique is very popular all around the globe and almost every individual knows about it. During the procedure, a small cannula is injected in the skin to target the stubborn fat pockets of the specific area of the body. The cannula is moved back and forth to liquefy the fat. Liposuction involves a longer recovery period as compared to mesotherapy. The patient has to stay home at least 7-10 days to properly recover from liposuction. Besides the longer recovery phase, it comes with some major side-effects as well, as surgeons use general anesthesia during the operation. Another downside of the surgery is that it is expensive so not everyone can afford it.
Benefits of Mesotherapy:
As it is a non-surgical treatment, therefore, all the major risks involved with the surgery are eliminated. No girdles or restrictive aftercare is needed after getting it. The procedure is easy, short, and simple and has no downtime so you are allowed to resume your activities right away. The doctor does not use general anesthesia, a local anesthetic is enough to get the procedure done. Mesotherapy Dubai effectively targets fat pockets and improves their appearance for a longer period. Cellulite is also eliminated so it also helps in body toning. It also produces outstanding results of skin rejuvenation and tightening. The treatment can be done on all the body parts but people mostly get it done on abdomen, neck, love handles, arms, legs, and saddlebags.
OTHER FACTS ABOUT MESOTHERAPY:
There are some facts that you should be aware of about mesotherapy before deciding to go for the treatment. These are:
- You will need several mesotherapy sessions to get the desired results. Most patients require 5-10sessions to achieve the desired body contour
- Depending upon the size of the problem area, number of sessions, the expertise of the doctor and geographical location of the clinic, the cost varies
- The results are temporary, they usually last for 12-18 months
- In addition to weight loss, it can be chosen to rejuvenate the skin surface
- It also eliminates cellulite whereas liposuction is not effective for this concern
- A local anesthetic is applied to the treatment site prior to the treatment
- Reduced chances of complications as most of the ingredients used in the injections are naturally occurring substances
- It can be done on all those areas where you want to lose fat
- No downtime involved, it is the best thing about this treatment
- After undergoing mesotherapy session, a very few people experience pain, bruising, swelling, rash and bumps in the injection site so they might require a day off from work until these side-effects subside
- Mesotherapy is not suitable for obese people as it is not an obesity treatment
- You can consider this therapy if you are dealing with unbearable back pain
- There is no fixed period after which fuller results appear, results vary from person to person
Other Non-Invasive Fat Removal Options:
Like mesotherapy, there are some other non-invasive alternatives of liposuction available as well. You can go for Thermage, cool sculpting and Vanquish, SculpSure, Kybella to lose weight without undergoing invasive surgery. All these fat removal procedures are FDA-approved and produce outstanding results but each of them has its own specialty. Talk to an expert and discuss with him your desired results he will help you choose the right option.
Why Choose Us?
If you are looking for a non-invasive weight loss procedure in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah then visit Dynamic clinic now. We have been serving our clients for years and are waiting to serve you too. Our surgeons are experienced and are utilizing up-to-date equipment to give you the best possible results of Mesotherapy.