Beard hair transplant is used to hide acne scars and also to fill the irregular beard. As masculinity and authority are reflected through the beard. From a psychological perspective, beard is a sign of maturity and from the woman’s point of view it’s a symbol of attractiveness.
What are the Causes of Beard Hair Loss?
Following are the factors that leads to patchy or thin beard, and doesn’t allow you to grow a full beard:
- Hereditary characteristics.
- Your hormonal imbalance that affects the growth of your beard.
- Scarring can also be the reason of thin or patchy beard.
- Due to any medical disorders like thyroid disease and autoimmune disorder etc.
If you are 20 years old but still struggling to grow your beard naturally, then it’s always a good idea to undergo a Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. So that, you don’t have to waste your time in trying self-diagnosis and get infected by various side effects.
What are the Goals of Beard Hair Transplant?
Following are the aims of Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- It will help you in filling your patchy beard.
- It will help you in enhancing the appearance of your beard by increasing its density and improving its shape.
- It will help you in giving you a masculine and mature look.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Beard Hair Transplant?
Before undergoing the Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions:
- You will have to stop taking blood thinners, for at least 7 to 10 days before undergoing the Beard Hair Transplant surgery.
- You will have to avoid smoking, for 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
- You will have to avoid drinking caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, before undergoing the Beard Hair Transplant surgery.
- You will have to stop doing workout or exercises.
- You will have to protect yourself from infections even common cold, before undergoing the Beard Hair Transplant surgery.
Techniques of Beard Transplant in Dubai:
There are 02 techniques to perform the Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) or strip method: extraction of a strip from the donor regions of the scalp
- FUE Follicular Unit Extraction: extraction of individual or separate hair follicular units using tiny punch tool.
How The Procedure of the Beard Hair Transplant is performed?
Following are the operative steps involved in the procedure of Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai:
- First of all, the hair transplant surgeon will administer local anaesthesia at your donor areas, to make the hair follicles extraction process painless and comfortable.
- Then he will extract the hair follicles from your donor areas.
- Afterward, the hair transplant surgeon will administer local anaesthesia to your recipient or beard area, to make the hair follicles implantation process painless.
- The surgeon will make tiny incisions at your beard or recipient regions.
- In the end, he will properly and carefully implant the extracted hair follicles into the tiny incisions, at the right locations and on proper angles to complete the beard hair transplant surgery.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Beard Hair Transplant?
After undergoing the Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will have to properly and regularly take the prescribed medications, as per the instructions of the surgeon.
- You will have to keep your beard dry for almost 48 to 72 hours after undergoing the beard hair transplant procedure.
- You will have to avoid shaving your beard till it becomes full and even.
- You will have to avoid washing your scalp too, for few hours like for at most 48 to 72 hours to avoid any infection.
- You will have to rest for 36 to 48 hours.
- You will have to avoid indulging into vigorous activities, for at least 36 hours after undergoing the procedure.
If you want to permanently treat your beard hair loss and also want a realistic fuller and thicker beard at a reasonable price without suffering from botched and unnatural results, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Hair Transplant Clinic to consider the Beard Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.